I know that might sound like a strange way to begin an announcement about the launch of my updated website, but I feel that I owe you an apology.
You see, at some point in the last two years you signed up for my newsletter. I promised to send you weekly articles packed full of sales, customer loyalty, attitude, and other business tips. Depending on when you signed up, you may have received as many as a dozen or as little as zero (yep, zero) issues.
But I’m back, baby! I’ve been busy creating great content for the new site. I’ve shot new videos. I’ve written new articles. And, I’ve hired a great team of people to help me stay on track by handling all the details that held me back in the past (setting up the newsletter, pushing the “publish” button on WordPress, monitoring MailChimp campaigns, etc).
I could give you a ton of excuses as to why I screwed up (there’s no doubt I gave myself hundreds along the way). The reality, however, is that I failed you. And for that, I am sorry.
Now, here’s what I am going to do about it:
- Starting today, I’ll be posting a new article at least once each week that will help you ignite your sales, increase customer loyalty, and improve your attitude.
- I’ll be sharing my fRickun Cool! discoveries as they occur.
- I’ll be shooting a new video at least once each month.
- I’ll be responding to your questions on the ASK NOAH page daily.
- And, I’ll aggregate the best content each week and send you a short email so you’ll never miss an update.
I’ve learned a few things from my failure that I’d like to share with you:
- There’s never a great time to send an important email. Except right now.
- The longer you wait, the harder it gets.
- Waiting for your new template, your new website, your new theme, your new signature line, or your new whatever is really just an excuse.
- Done is the new perfect.
Thanks for sticking around! Soon, it will all be worth it. I promise.
Yours in sales,